- Cosabella Dolce Babydoll
- James Chocolates Champagne Truffles
- Stealing Beauty DVD
- Honeysucklecove Revive Bath Melt
- Original Carshalton Lavender Bath Foam
- Roasted Yellow Beet Salad Vegetarian Starter Recipe
- Cod with ricotta and chive sauce main course recipe
- Chocolate Mousse Dessert Recipe
- Honeysucklecove Luxury Romantic Massage Candle
- Honeysucklecove Revive Body Butter
- Sex & Mischief Satin Blindfold
Indulge Me Now
Selected item detail:
Roasted Yellow Beet Salad Vegetarian Starter Recipe
The romantic, seductive stuff…
If you’re considering skipping on the garlic in this yummy vegan winter salad recipe hang on a minute! We know it can potentially be a bit stinky, and it might not sound like the best start to a romantic evening, but garlic has long had a reputation as an aphrodisiac. And this is connected with its classification as a “hot” herb. It works by increasing the blood flow around the body meaning it gets to the bits it needs to even quicker. This helps to make both your sensitive bits even more sensitive and it’s been thought to help you get an erection more easily!
Roasted Yellow Beet Salad Vegetarian Starter Recipe Description:
Prep time: 15
Cook time: 1 hour
- For the beets:
- 2 small yellow beets, peeled
- For the Smoky Tempeh Croutons:
- 4 oz tempeh, diced (1/2 inch to 3/4 inch pieces)
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- 1.5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 0.5 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 0.5 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 0.5 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 0.5 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
- For the Maple Mustard Dressing:
- 1/4 cup stoneground mustard
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- Needed to serve:
- 4 oz baby arugula, or your favorite greens
- Sliced red onion
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- Wrap the beets in tin foil and roast for an hour.
- Then remove from the oven, unwrap them and slice when they stop steaming.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the tempeh pieces and marinade for an hour.
- Preheat a large cast iron pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove the tempeh from marinade and saute in a little olive oil or cooking spray.
- When they’re browned (about 7 minutes) splash in some extra marinade and toss to coat.
- Then remove from heat.
- To make the Maple Mustard Dressing first mix everything together in a bowl.
- Then when ready to serve, microwave for 30 seconds or gently heat in a pan over low heat.
- Finally, to assemble the completed dish – place the greens in a super large mixing bowl. Drizzle in the dressing and use tongs to coat. The greens will wilt slightly.
- Transfer the salads to 2 plates.
- Place the slice beets snugly against the greens. Scatter on tempeh croutons and a few slices of sliced red onion.
And if you don’t feel like having the Smoky Tempeh Croutons, some toasted pecans would be great in this, too!
From: Post Punk Kitchen