I no longer have the despatch paperwork

I no longer have the despatch paperwork – what do I do?

If you no longer have the returns label that was supplied with your order, please address the package to the returns address below:

Eildon Trading
PO Box 1240
BS27 9AL
United Kingdom

Enclose a note with the return showing the following information:

  • Your order number (you can find this either on your receipt or from one of the confirmation e-mail’s that you will have received from us).
  • Your name & address (or the person that ordered the goods, if not you).
  • Your contact phone or e-mail (especially important if you don’t know your order number).
  • The return reason for each of the items that you are sending back to us.
  • The details of the refund or replacement that you require for each item that you are returning to us.

If you are reusing the original packaging, then please make sure your own delivery address is covered up. Write your order reference number on the top left of the package, so that we can identify the return as yours when it reaches us.

Help articles you may also find useful: