- James Chocolates Raspberry Truffles
- Detox Seaweed & Mineral Bath Salts
- Honeysucklecove Relax Soap
- Asparagus with Sunblush Tomatoes Starter Recipe
- Garlic Ham Fettuccine Main Course Recipe
- Chocolate Mousse Dessert Recipe
- IOU Hot Sex Vouchers
- Yes Water-Based Natural Lubricant 75ml
Date Night In
Selected item detail:
The romantic, seductive stuff…
Pure chocolate, the king of natural aphrodisiacs, contains a host of compounds including anandamide, the psyochoactive feel-good chemical, and PEA (phenylethylamine), the “love chemical,” which releases dopamine in the pleasure centers of the brain and peaks during orgasm. PEA is said to help induce feelings of excitement, attraction and euphoria. Cacao also contains tryptophan, a key component of the neurotransmitter serotonin known to promote a sense of well-being and relaxation. Just make sure that you choose a decent, 70% dark chocolate to get all of these fantastic benefits.
Chocolate Mousse Dessert Recipe Description:
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooling time: 45 mins
- 100g of 70% dark chocolate, broken into small chunks
- 50ml boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 62 ml whipping or double cream
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or a heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water, making sure that the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
- When melted remove from the heat.
- Add the hot water to the chocolate slowly (you can use the water that you’ve just used to melt the chocolate if you like). If the water isn’t added slowly then the chocolate will ‘split’ and it really won’t be good!
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the whipping cream, again slowly, until the mixture is smooth and custard like in texture.
- Pour into two small cups or ramekin dishes.
- Leave to set for at least 45 mins before serving.