- James Chocolates Raspberry Truffles
- Detox Seaweed & Mineral Bath Salts
- Honeysucklecove Relax Soap
- Asparagus with Sunblush Tomatoes Starter Recipe
- Garlic Ham Fettuccine Main Course Recipe
- Chocolate Mousse Dessert Recipe
- IOU Hot Sex Vouchers
- Yes Water-Based Natural Lubricant 75ml
Date Night In
Selected item detail:
The romantic, seductive stuff…
If you’re considering skipping on the garlic in this yummy, but very simple recipe then hang on a minute! We know it can potentially be a bit stinky, and it might not sound like the best start to a romantic evening, but garlic has long had a reputation as an aphrodisiac. And this is connected with its classification as a “hot” herb. It works by increasing the blood flow around the body meaning it gets to the bits it needs to even quicker. This helps to make both your sensitive bits even more sensitive and it’s been thought to help you get an erection more easily!
Garlic Ham Fettuccine Main Course Recipe Description:
Prep time: 5
Cook time: 20
The sauce will keep for quite a while, warm on the stove top, so there’s no need for you hurry or do any kitchen based flapping about! Simply toss the sauce together with the hot pasta just before serving.
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme, optional
- 6 oz. fettuccine
- 1/4 cup chopped ham
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the garlic and cook just enough to get rid of the raw edge of it. Do not brown.
- Add the cream and spices.
- Bring to the boil over medium heat.
- Then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes to reduce.
- Meanwhile cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water according to the directions on the packet.
- Drain the spaghetti.
- Add diced ham to the cream just to warm it through.
- Then pour over the spaghetti and stir to combine.
From: Simple Bites